I'm offering these 2 dolls to the board before I list them on Ebay--if I don't hear from anyone by midnight tonight (Eastern Standard Time) I'll go ahead and list them.

The Molly doll is in nice shape, and should make any little girl happy this Christmas. I made her dress myself, with TLC and the genuine Pleasant Company pattern for Samantha's Christmas dress(my favorite!) It's well made, and the velcro is new and strong. Her hair has been conditioned, and her legs have been restrung.

The blonde, green-eyed AGT is also in good shape, with only a couple of tiny flaws, noted and pictured in the album below. In the interest of full disclosure, let me add that she came to me smelling of cigarette smoke, which I hate. She has been unstuffed, thoroughly Febrezed, stuffing and all, and had a thorough baking soda treatment on all her vinyl, as well. (Not to mention a Downy dunk, which goes without saying.) I can detect absolutely no nicotine smell on her at all; her body smells slightly of Febreze, and her hair smells like Downy, but not strongly.
In my opinion, she has been completely deodorized, and I really hate the smell of nicotine! If anyone here buys her and is dissatisfied, they can return her for a full refund, including the return shipping.

I'm asking for $82 for each of these dolls, which includes Priority Mail shipping and delivery confirmation. (Will also insure them, for an extra buck.) Will combine shipping, of course, in case someone wants both!

These girls are all ready for a new home for Christmas!

Take a look, and PM me if interested!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...16358933&idx=1 [img]smile.gif[/img]

Forgot to say, for by-Christmas delivery, Paypal is a must--but if it doesn't matter if they come in time for Christmas, I'll also take money orders!

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 11, 2005 12:02 PM: Message edited by: AsianAG ]</font>